Attending Your Specialist Screening Practitioners Clinic Face to Face
On receipt of your appointment letter, PLEASE CALL US ON 020 8869 3543 TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE OF THIS APPOINTMENT.
Where an Attend Anywhere video call is not possible, or we have not been able to contact you, your screening practitioner appointment will be held in the Outpatient’s Department (Ground Floor) at St Mark’s Hospital. Please therefore follow the instructions below on arrival for your appointment:
• On arrival at St Mark’s Hospital Patient Entrance (as indicated in the map below), please ring the Bowel Cancer Screening Department on 020 8869 3543 to confirm your arrival. If you do not have a mobile phone then please ask the St Mark’s Receptionist to contact us on extension 3543 to confirm your arrival. Parking and Directions
• We regret that at this time we cannot have family members/friends attend the appointment with you. If you are being dropped off, please ensure that your escort either waits for you in their car, or outside the St Mark’s Patient Entrance.
• A member of the screening team will meet you at the entrance to escort you to the clinic.
• You will be asked to apply alcohol gel to your hands and wear a surgical mask throughout your consultation. N.B Surgical masks will be worn at all times by screening centre staff you come into contact with.
• You will have your temperature checked on arrival.
Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are currently experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have had symptoms within the last 14 days:-
• Your appointment will need to be deferred for at least 14 days from the time your symptoms started. Please call us on 020 8869 3543 for further advice, and to arrange an alternative date.
If you cannot attend this appointment for any other reason, please call the Freephone number 0800 707 60 60.